Sunday, January 22, 2012

Example: Flying to the Branch Office in Monrovia


As I occasionally do, I was image searching for "Airline Route Map" this weekend when I came across this .jpg, which is an example image from a website called imapbuilder.com, which offers some sort of personal-route-map-building software. A random image search yields random example; yet it immediately occurred to me that I might be one of the few people to come across this picture file and have it be relevant or useful, as-is--particularly in the last four weeks when I have made similar Carolina-to-Cape-Mesurado arcs across the central Atlantic, between the "Main Office" and the "Branch Office." I wonder if the programmer or marketer who made this sample intentionally picked Monrovia, as the large orange arrow most precisely points to Mamba Point.

No comments:

Tweets by @moved2monrovia